A visit to Antigua isn’t complete without visiting at least one of our island’s many beaches. But with 365 beaches—one for every day of the year—it’s hard to know which one to visit!
At Sugar Ridge we are pleased to offer our guests a complimentary shuttle service to Turner’s Beach and Valley Church Beach. Both place on many “top beach” lists for their soft white sand and turquoise water. But if you’re looking to set out on your own, here are 5 beaches that are commonly considered some of the best in Antigua:
- Dickenson Bay – Typically busy with people from sports and beach bars, this gold sand beach is a mile long.
- Pigeon Point Beach—This beach has shallow, calm water, making it ideal for families. It is much quieter and popular among locals.
- Ffrye’s Beach & Darkwood Beach—Undeveloped and a bit further away from activity, these beaches have postcard-worthy white sand.
- Jolly Beach—A mile long stretch of beach in a large bay with different amenities such as rentals and a bar.
- Half Moon Bay—A quiet spot on the east coast, this beach has pink sand and is protected by a reef.
We would be happy to provide you directions to any of our 365 beaches, and rest assured that whichever you choose, you won’t be disappointed!